Thursday, October 15, 2009

It's Been a Long Time Comin...

Hey!


Yes, I know i've been a little M.I.A the past couple weeks but the busy bee had a lot of things to do. Can I just take a moment to say that school is going to send me to the hospital cause someone is gonna find me in the back of the library clutching and Anatomy book rocking back and forward mumbling my abc's.


If I have to write one more paper my hands are going to fall off! I am slowly losing my mind and I am in desperate need of a vacation. Anyone want to go to the bahamas?


In other news, remember Barb and Bob? Well I am pleased to say that Barb is moving on and looking for someone better. PRAISE THE LORD HALLELUJAH! Cause I am telling you Bob was about to disappear and nobody was going to be able to find him.


I promise to write a new post tomorrow sincee I've been gone for so long but in the mean time check out this website http://thecreativejunkie.com it's a great break from the day to day and on top of all that she's hilarious.

Stressed,
xoxo Cathleen xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment