Wednesday, October 28, 2009

College and Books and Housing...Oh My!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen!

I have been at a community college for one year because I am afraid to leave the nest. Yes you heard right I'm very afraid. You see, I put on this front because I want my friends to think everything is ok. It's not. I am scared to "grow up" and I kinda need a push. I think I got that push when my two bestfriends both got into the same school. So I applied to FAU and am currently awaiting and acceptance letter.

I need to get in there for the simple fact that my friends keep me grounded and without them I just might be found in the corner of my room in the fetal position sucking my thumb. So fingers crossed everyone! I need this and hope to bring good news back!!


Scared Shitless
xoxo Cathleen xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment