Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Ownership Hypothesis.

So there's this guy lets call him Bob and there's this girl lets call her Barb.


They have been dating off and on for a whole year and some change. Now I'm not usually one to tell people how they should live their life but I am very tired of seeing Barb get hurt. And it seems to me like Bob doesn't give a good god damn about Barbs feelings.


****SIDE NOTE PLEASE****
Now is it just me? Or does it seems like guys have ownership issues? When girls show the smallest interest in another guy other then the man that is currently treating them like shit all of a sudden Bob and all men like him decide it's time to start acting right! I have a novel concept here for Bob and all his friends. Pay attention. Are you listening? Good.
STOP TREATING GIRLS LIKE SHIT
****END SIDE NOTE****


See isn't that better? Didn't we all just learn a valuable lesson? Good. I'm glad I could help.


So back to wear I was. Barb deserves the WORLD she's been through too much in her life and needs somebody who's going to be there for her. Instead she is currently in an on again off again relationship with Bob...the ass wipe. And I am currently trying to refrain myself from choking him with my bare hands while yell "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! DO YOU ENJOY GIVING PEOPLE CARDIOVASCUALR ACCIDENTS EVERY OTHER DAY?! DOES IT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE ABOUT YOU?! " Excuse me for yelling I got a little carried away.


I love Barb to death. She's one of my bestfriends I am just hoping and praying that one day she'll see that she's amazing and wants as much for herself as I do.


Now if you'll excuse me I have to go strangle the ass wipe.

Keep Reading,
xoxo Cathleen xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment