Thursday, September 17, 2009

So lets discuss...

MEN!
Everyday boys seem to get bolder and i do not understand wtf they think they're doing. Maybe it's just me. Maybe it's my mind set. Is it that? Do you know? Cause now every "relationship" thats almost started has always come back to sex. It seems like we can't do anything, go anywhere or have any conversations without guys asking stupid questions about sex. Why is this relavent?!

I'm sorry but my nether regions nor myself feel like allowing any vistors at the current moment. Maybe I should walk around with my own sign that reads "no admittance beyond this point". But at the same time I think it's my past. Too many skeletons in my closet to many things that have just made me afraid. It'll take time but I hope I can get over it. There is somebody out there for everyone right? Will I get mine soon?
I just wanna be happy.
xoxo Cathleen xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment